03b

Kiss – Behind The Scenes

By | Behind the Scenes | 2 Comments

The Following are a series of stills and films that show some of the work that went into creating our short film: Kiss – A Love Story. Here you will find everything from early animatics, style frames and unused elements as well as shot breakdowns. Click on any of the images to see them full screen…
Read More

TV2_Valg_Prism_00000

TV2 Valg – Early Treatment

By | Behind the Scenes | No Comments

Early concept images showing an alternative treatment for TV2’s Election coverage. Our proposal was to have the logo cut in thick plexiglass that would refract spectrums of light like a prism. This treatment would enable us to show an equal amount of each colour on screen without showing bias to any specific political party. Read More

ResMed_Quattro-Pitch-Layout-01

ResMed Cubes: Case Study

By | Behind the Scenes | No Comments

This film was great fun to make!

With a mix of digital and analogue techniques, we were able to meet the clients need for multiple versions, whilst satisfying the agency’s desire for an analogue aesthetic.

The brief was clear in terms of what the film should show and how, we just took it a little further as you can see in the final version. We started off with the image above, that is frame from our pitch, and progressed the project through these steps:
Read More

DBSM_01

Den Brysomme Mannen: Style Frames

By | Behind the Scenes | No Comments

A selection of style frames for the title sequence to The Bothersome Man (Den Brysomme Mannen) These frames show the development and range of ideas we went through to arrive at the refined and relatively simple soultion that ended up making up the titles for this award winning film from director Jens Lein and producer Jørgen Storm Rosenberg. Read More

9097-TRUMF-colorful

Trumf: colourful version

By | Behind the Scenes | No Comments

TRUMF SMS-07 PR42 (0-00-02-20)
As you can’t have Object Buffers/seperate passes for materials in Cinema 4D, only geometry. As we needed flat textures, we needed to key out some parts of a model to use as an alpha channel. This resulted in brightly colored 3D renders looking more or less like this, which we thought looked quite nice.